New Horizon. New Leadership:
Maximizing the Power of Female Leaders in the New Economy.
Friday, June 30, 2017
This event which brings together approximately 100 women annually from diverse areas of the corporate and business sectors comprising of both indigenous and international delegates is focused on equipping more female leaders to get engaged and become aware of the opportunities in the new economy especially the public sector and governance.
Confirmed to deliver the keynote address at this event is Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, Honourable Minister of State Petroleum Resources along with other Business and Public Sector Leaders.
The Summit will cover the following:
• The Leadership Factor.
• Building Credibility with key stakeholders.
• Financial Accountability and Leadership.
• Leadership and Wealth Creation
• The Political Ladder. Practical Strategies, Pitfalls and Opportunities for women.
• The Leadership connection. Bridging the Gap between Private & Public sector.
• Influence in the New Economy. New Pathways.
• Health is Wealth. The Role of Emotional Intelligence and Mental Well being for Leaders.
The objective of the Abuja Leadership Series is to equip, inspire and connect more female leaders towards the larger good of society through education, entrepreneurship and governance.
OUR 5 THEMED VISION
IWOW a female leadership and business network stands for Inspired Women of Worth, and was founded in 2010 in Johannesburg. The vision of the network is to “Inspire, Enlighten, Encourage, Empower and Connect women to their best selves and with each other to accomplish a world of good.”
Please follow this link www.i-wow.org/summit to register your attendance. Event capacity is limited.
To confirm your attendance or receive additional information, please call 08096000045/49 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you.