OUR UNDERLYING NEVER CHANGING MISSION: To accomplish a world of good through empowered women.
OUR NEW 5 THEMED VISION: To “Inspire, Enlighten, Encourage, Empower and Connect women to their best selves and with each other to accomplish a world of good.”
Our START UP ‘2010’ Johannesburg Vision (when we started):
To encourage, inspire and actively promote strong women, through finding our place and purposes in life; passionately living our lives to the fullest; empowering ourselves and others thereby positively impacting our society; one woman, one family at a time.
- We are a network of loosely connected professional, entrepreneurial and impactful women across multiple continents.
- We are connected invisibly by a common thread of iWOW principles.
- We have a Board of Vision Trustees who are responsible for the Strategic direction of the iWOW network.
- We carry out our day to day Operations through an iWOW Admin Hub.
Registered Members belong to an accountability circle- iWOW Star Circles.
Learning Platforms through which women are Inspired, Enlightened, Encouraged, Empowered and Connected to hone their individual gifts and talents to enable them dazzle and accomplish a world of good through individual and collective leadership.
Mentorship & Mastermind opportunities within and outside the iWOW network are an important part of the process of transformation and are open only to registered members.
3. REFERRALS: Referral of Registered Members to beneficial opportunities within and outside the network.
4. IMPACT: Members and none members have an opportunity to pool resources and talents to impact their communities and the world at large through dedicated charities and impact investments.
5. CONNECTION: The IWOW community has a vibrant ‘Live, Love and Play’ ethos that encourages connections at deeper levels through learning, travel, leisure and fun activities across the world. We love to discover new places and experiences.
5 CORE PRINCIPLES FOR CONDUCT OF MEMBERS.
Certain levels of discretion, diligence, integrity and excellence are required of every member of the iWOW network.
Every member or associate of the network undertakes to:
1. TAKE 100% RESPONSIBILITY for their lives. No Excuses. We believe we have our destinies in our hands and commit to shaping it. We may not be able to control what happens to us, but we for sure will take 100% responsibility for our responses. We are not Victims. We are Worthy Women.
2. BE A SOLUTION to the problem we see around us. We are Leaders. No passing the buck. No whining. No abusing people in authority. No sideline participation in the things that bother us in our lives, our families or communities. We will do our part.
3. BE A WORTHY AMBASSADOR. Uphold the ideals of the iWOW Network which include INTEGRITY in Business and Personal Relationships, SERVICE to humanity and EXCELLENCE in every endeavour.
4. GROW CONTINUALLY in Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual and Emotional Discipline.
5. BE CONNECTED AND COMMITTED. Honour their commitment to the iWOW community and dedicate time for effective participation in iWOW programmes. Be a source of support to other members of the iWOW Network.
5 Other things we think you should know are important to us:
-We Refrain from GOSSIP and will absolutely not tolerate it! Don’t even think about it.
– We Refrain from SUBSTANCE ABUSE and other ADDICTIVE or ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR. Please respect your body. It’s your Temple.
– We Maintain RESPECT for ourselves and each of member of the iWOW Network regardless of age or social standing.
– We DO NOT UNDERSTAND the word IMPOSSIBLE. Impossible is simply a dare to dream and do bigger. We believe in walking on water…that’s the second meaning of WOW! Women of Worth Walking on Water. Doubters don’t thrive in our community. They get converted…and oh do they love it!
– We LAUGH OUT LOUD. We love to dance, laugh, cry, dress up and take loooooooads and loads of photos. We love selfies too! (Please don’t join if you don’t like to let your hair down or are uptight.